Thursday, January 24, 2008

Psychic Poker Powers?

Are top poker players psychic with there abilities? I mean is it totally possible to predict what cards will come on the flop, turn or the river by mathematics? Science? Or the supernatural, I know I have heard that poker pro Phil Laak has studied what is called Lucid Dreaming which is some really weird stuff of getting into your opponents head space...

But what about total predictions of the way hands fall on the felt? Have you ever played online and just know that the flush card is going to come? Or that a board is going to pair?

Anyway I was looking on You Tube and found this clip of Daniel Negreanu calling his running cards during a National Headsup match in 2006, watch below and see Daniel's PSYCHIC POWERS in action!

Enjoy the clip and tell me what you think.

Matt
somethingaboutpoker.com

No comments: