Monday, March 10, 2008

Dam Internet Connection!

I had a bit of trouble with my internet over the weekend, it kept cutting off during my cash game play online and I couldn’t get a rhythm going with my play. It got me thinking what if I had been in a major final table or something and you were in the top ten with first prize being a 6 figure pay out? I would be crushed!

I looked at the internet company’s policy and the best they said they could probably do is reimburse you for the day of down time. Gee great that equals about $1 for me, lucky I wasn’t having a crack at the Sunday Millions on the bubble.

I must have gone up and down over the last few days, I took the account from $221 up to $235 and then with the internet fiasco it dwindled down to $229, Lucky today that everything seemed to go alright, my patience was good, my reads were good and I played generally well getting the account up to $240.

I feel like I am playing with total comfort now and I am looking forward to the bankroll increasing everyday!

Matt
Somethingaboutpoker.com

No comments: