Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Playing Sit N Go's

Just a quick post, I have been playing sit n go tourneys with my (FPP) frequent player points. I had about 540 points which was enough to enter into 7 of them that cost 70 FPP each.

You play them like a free roll, because most of the players are maniacs, and will push all in with anything half decent. They were satelite tourneys, meaning that first place paid for a ticket to the Sunday Guaranteed $100K tourney, worth $11.

What I did how ever was un rgister from the event so I could get credited the $11, PokerStars gives it back to you in Tournament Dollars, which you can use for more Sit N Go's with cash prizes.

I ended up winning 5 out of 7 and got my tourney dollars up to $55, not to bad. Now i'm going to enter $3.40 - 10 people events and report back on here.

No comments: