Monday, February 4, 2008

Conflicting Types of Stats

I did some research last night about my game with some of the data building websites, first I looked at Sharkscope.com to see where I stood with my sit n go tourneys and then I looked at poker crusher™ for my general game as well.

Sharkscope.com was really interesting because it showed all my tourneys that I have ever entered and it showed quite a few for my PokerStars account (Over 1000 Sit N Go tourneys entered) as you can see from the image below of the graph you can see how I started out as a loosing player and then started to win more often or at least cash in the tourneys.


On poker crusher how ever when I check what their assessment is of me I come up as a RED FISH at PokerStars cash games, BOMB at FullTilt cash games and a SHARK at the tourneys which sounds about right I guess. I have been playing a lot more at PokerStars so that must give a clearer picture.

I’m going to sit down and look at these stats more and figure out how to read and understand them properly and figure out how to improve my game from here.

On another note at least I have my PokerStars Account back up to $134 last night, just got to keep pushing forward!

Matt
Somethingaboutpoker.com

No comments: